IMPCO Speed Limiter
The IMPCO Speed Limiter is an automatic speed limiter dedicated for industrial equipment with mechanically controlled internal combustion engines.
The system maintains control over the vehicle's maximum speed by electronically controlling the machines throttle system, whilst still allowing the operator to use the full power of their vehicle for functions other than driving. It eliminates machine overspeeding independently of the operator.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Suited for all Drive by Cable applications (Petrol, Diesel or LPG powered)
- No loss of engine power to guarantee hydraulic functions and driving torque
- 2 Programmable Speeds in km/h
- Available in 12V & 24V
- Simple and Quick Installation
- Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Reduced Overshoot, no noticeable reaction on the driver's gas pedal position
- Dedicated industrial kits available for a wide range of fork lift trucks and tractors
Increased Safety on the Work Floor
Improved Fuel Efficiency
Reduced Wear of Engine, Tyres and Brakes
size: 2464 Ko